Users online

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
click to get free Presentation

Followers

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Friday 7 March 2014

Win Upto 100 Stardollars Clothes from Starplaza


Golden Opportunity for every one
win 100 stardollars
and we will fullfil your wishlist of clothing
Till 18 March 2014

Hey dolls
Here is an offer for you to get  your wishlist fulfilled
all you have to do is to
1.Write your stardoll user name 
below
2.Invite four members to follow this blog..
3.Ask them to write your name in comments e.g "This Stardoll user invited me"
and we will fulfill your wishlist of clothing for 20 Sd instantly after the four members followed the blog.

But remember you have to invite new members already members would not considered
e.g. If you invite 8 members you will collect 40sd

So hurry guys.. this offer is valid till 18 March
the method for following the blog is given in picture below


Note: Clothes will be given at the end of Competition to all winners
Budget Decided 500 Stardollars for this competition, it can be increase according to participants.
xoxo BAKBStardoll.blogspot.com

31 comments:

  1. ok... i'll do my best!!!!
    ~ wonderfulvogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am madda_diamonds .. 4 ? okay , now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my stardoll name is malsorrrja and I think I can invite 4 members :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. malsorrrja invited me.I am beth877

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKay, I will try, and hopefully this isn't a scam. I am booshooe and I am giong to invite some friends to join to this page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HelenGoldye invited me and I am Ayluny

    ReplyDelete
  7. my stardoll name is Mdonata, Texina invited me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My stardoll name is Texina. Mdonata is my friend. I think I can invite 4 friends or more

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can invite at least four i think

    ReplyDelete
  10. lalaaboo invited me! my name is floufycupcake

    ReplyDelete
  11. invited by cindrella12346 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lalaaboo invited me! my name is pandazrawr

    ReplyDelete
  13. lalaaboo invited me! my name is cheekybbyy (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my name in stardoll is krekas and i want to take part!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. CelebritaKjgfdg invited me :33

    ReplyDelete
  17. lalaaboo invited me! my name is lilabearr

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am meskis69. I think i can invite 4 members :P

    ReplyDelete